Monday 18 July 2011

You're Priceless

Good Monday morning!

Did you have a wonderful weekend? Do anything exciting?
I worked for a bit on Saturday and then did some chores around the house in the afternoon.
Sunday I spent the day doing laundry and stamping....fun times!

The Featured Stamper on Sunday was Teri.
I chose to CASE her card HERE.
I added a couple of layers and instead of stamped flowers I used the MFT Upsy Daisy Die-namics.
Sentiment comes from the Well Worn set.
A little bit of Cappucino Twine finishes it off.

Thanks for stopping by today!

9 comments:

Jessie/knightrone said...

Totally cute, love it!

Denise Marzec said...

LOVE it! Such a cheery card!

Cindy Haffner said...

PERFECT Dawn!!~

Marisa said...

Oooh, more of that yummy Echo Park DP :) Great card.

Anonymous said...

This card is so cute...gotta get those upsy daisy dies!
Hugs,
Sharon

Renée said...

very cute! love all the polka dots :)

Jodi Collins said...

LOVE a good circle card! Fab colors and flowers!!

Jody Morrow said...

Gorgeous card!

Rose Ann said...

I love all of your polka dots...and your flowers are so pretty, Dawn!! Great color combo as well!!