Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Good Luck!

Today my newest store opens and I wanted to have a little something to give to the Beauty department manager. She's worked really hard the past few weeks getting it set, polished and looking perfect! I know she'll do a GREAT job!
Sunday I sat down to make a card to bring to her in Edmonton.
This is my favourite PI girl of all time ;)
Being Cute Is What I Do.
Designer paper is from an old paper pad and can't recall the name....sorry!

Thanks for stopping by today!

11 comments:

Sarah Milbourn Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator said...

Beautiful Dawn! Such clever colouring, I love her little cheeks. A great image and colour/paper combo!

Denise Marzec said...

Awesome coloring, my dear, and I love the flower dies behind her.

Cindy Haffner said...

PRETTY PRETTY!!~

Jackie Pedro said...

Oh, so cute, Dawn!!

Chelsea said...

Cute .... Love the layout!

texasjodylynn said...

SO pretty!

Vicki B. said...

Oh My Dawn, this is super cute, I love those PI's and your colors are perfect!!! Do you have SU news yet? Did you do it?

Beate said...

Dawn, that is so cute!
Hugs and smiles

Jessie/knightrone said...

So super cute, Dawn!!

Jodi Collins aka Kharmagirl said...

As CUTE is as can be!!!

Rose Ann said...

She is as sweet as can be!! I love the papers and big flower!!