Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Never Give Up

Mojo Monday always has the BEST sketches posted each week.
I don't often get a chance to play along early in the week but this time I did!
Makes me happy!
I used quite a few Verve goodies to create this card.
The butterfly was cut out using the Flutterby Die and was popped up with a dimensional on the Sweet Scallop Die.
I chose the sentiment from Hope Blooms because if you look closely at the designer paper there are the words never give up on them ;)
Stamps: Hope Blooms; Cardstock: Kraft, Cosmo Cricket DP; Inks: Black; Accessories: Sweet Scallop Die, Flutterby Die, Scallop Die, Pearls, Twine, Sewing, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

texasjodylynn said...

Very pretty card!

Denise Marzec said...

Goodness, that's PRETTY paper and I love the butterfly paired up with that tag. SUCH a cute card!!

Debbie Carriere said...

Lovely card!! Love the papers and addition of the tag!

Esther said...

wonderful!!

Cindy Haffner said...

FABULOUS Dawn, your papers are GORGEOUS!!~

Stephanie Kraft said...

Beautiful, Dawn! Love those sweet papers and the fab tag!

Marisa said...

Oooh, loving this card! Great DPs and of course, I'm loving that butterfly! Fabulous mojo card :)

Beate said...

Oh....hello gorgeousness. Absolutely amazing card.
Hugs and smiles

Joan Ervin said...

Your little butterfly looks so cute on the tag, Dawn, and I love how you used the kraft cardstock with that gorgeous paper!!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Very cute!!