Tuesday 23 August 2011

You Are Never Too Old...

Hello!

Thanks for stopping by while I'm away on vacation! I will try and get caught up on my blog commenting when I get home this weekend :)

Saturday morning I saw a simple yet wonderful sketch posted on the OCC blog.
It was perfect to use another sentiment from the Words of Wisdom set from Verve.
I really wanted to use my new to me SU! cardstock colour called Marina Mist.
I LOVE it! It's such a dreamy blue, isn't it?
Stamps: Words of Wisdom; Cardstock: Marina Mist, White, DP; Inks: Marina Mist; Accessories: Circle Nesties, Mini Rhinestones, Sewing Machine, Paper piercer, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today!

5 comments:

Jody Morrow said...

Very pretty!

Sarah Gough said...

ohhh, gorgeous! love this sentiment!

Cindy Haffner said...

I LOVE your sentiment, FABULOUS Dawn!!~

Kelly Schelske said...

This is beautiful Dawn! Love that sentiment and the blues are so pretty!

Jessie/knightrone said...

LOVE that color! So pretty!