Thursday 24 November 2011

Christmas Delivery

I was so excited when I got home last night and found my Verve package had arrived! YIPPEE!
Canada Post must have decided they'd had them long enough...haha!
Isn't this cute little Santa's Helper stamp adorable?!
SCS had a really simple CAS sketch and I thought it would be perfect for this little guy.
Stamps: Santa's Helper; Cardstock: SnoCone, White, DP; Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Copics, Circle Nesties, Scallop Die, Sewing Machine, Dimensionals, Spica Pen
To all my American friends I hope you have a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving!

10 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Oh COOOOOL layout!!! I would have never thought to do something like that with the punched circle.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Hooray for new Verve... finally!!! {grin} This is so adorable, Dawn!

Karen Motz said...

Sooooooooo cute Dawn!! Love your combo of zig zag and straight stitching!

Marisa said...

Totally adorable, Dawn! Love Rudy :) Yeah for Customs finally giving the package up too ;)

Beate said...

I love this card and the image. I so need to order that. Beautiful card.
Hugs and smiles

Cindy Haffner said...

COOL Layout Dawn!!~

Jessie/knightrone said...

It's so CUTE!!

Rose Ann said...

That deer is adorable, and I love the layout & striped papers!! Perfect stitching too!!

Jodi Collins said...

He is WAY too sweet...I think I "need" him! LOL!!

Anonymous said...

Love how you put the circle but didn't fill with other than the sentiment, truly brilliant GF!