Wednesday 16 November 2011

A Day To Remember

Yesterday while waiting for the furnace cleaners to arrive I sat down to stamp.
I've been stalking my mailbox for the past week waiting for my Verve order to arrive but I couldn't wait any longer to play along with the Mojo 215 sketch....lol
I am sure Canada Post/Customs loves making me squirm every time I order from the US.
Buggers, eh?
I decided to pull out the Sunny Days set.
I stamped the flower onto designer paper and added a bit of colour with my YR21 copic.
The leaves were stamped and cut using the Leafy Sprig Die.
Stamps: Sunny Days; Cardstock: Choice Buttercream, Smokey Shadow, MME Lost & Found DP; Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Copics, Leafy Sprigs Die, Button, Linen Thread, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today!

10 comments:

Kim O'Connell said...

"A day to remember" on news print DSP! That is brilliant! Love the other DSPs, too! Great card, Dawn!

Denise Marzec said...

They ARE buggers. Sorry they keep you waiting so long for stuff. Beautiful card!!

Cindy Haffner said...

BEAUTIFUL Dawn!!~

Carolyn King said...

this is lovely Dawn. love the combination of papers.

Marisa said...

I keep telling Julee we need a "bad customs" stamp LOL! Love the papers and the darling flower with the spring. Great take on the mojo sketch.

Unknown said...

What a beautiful card! Great layout - and love the paper.
Sarah

Kathy Martin said...

Awesome card! :)

Unknown said...

Beautiful, Dawn! Love the mix of patterned paper and your sprig/flower combination! Hope you get your Verve soon!

Jenny said...

OMGosh- Love this!! And I hear ya with the customs/postal issues!! Maybe they get into our packages and stamp a wee bit before releasing them;) lol

Rose Ann said...

Such a fun layout, and I love all of those papers too!! Pretty flower!!