Thursday 17 November 2011

Holiday Hugs

Hello!
Wow have I been busy this week! There is NO relaxing on this vacation. I suppose to relax I needed to go away...lol
At the beginning of the week I had a 11 item To Do List....now I'm down to two things! Yippee!

I have a couple of quick cards to share with you using this adorable Snowman.

This first one was created for Tuesday's Colour Challenge on SCS.
Baja Breeze, Lucky Limeade and Calypso Coral.
I decided to watercolour once again.
This next one was created for the sketch challenge on SCS.
I chose to make a square card so I could accommodate the cute image.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a wonderful day!

15 comments:

shipanyauto said...

Thank you! I enjoy participating in your challenges! Big fan! by pR

Beate said...

You are pouring salt onto my wound. That stamp is sold out. I want it BAD!
Your cards look adorable.
Hugs and smiles
Beate

Anonymous said...

I know right...the cutest stamp ever!!!! And you made him even cuter GF! Hey, that musical note paper, what is that???

Marisa said...

Darling image and wonderfully coloured. Great colour combo and the first and loving the snowflakes on the second. Well done on the to do list!

Dana White said...

Oh these are so cute - I have a bunch stamped & ready to go so thanks for the inspiration!

Tricia T said...

Awww... I love the snowman and the colors of the first one are wonderful!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

These are both darling Dawn!! Love your take on the sketch and the colors of the first!! So wish I had more time to play with SC right now. Too busy...although your creations sure inspired me!!

Unknown said...

These are both so sweet! Especially love the pink one!

Sarah Gough said...

Both totally adorable Dawn!

Cindy Haffner said...

You are ROCKIN this snowman!!~

Joan Ervin said...

What a darling snowman, Dawn....he looks adorable in both pink and blue!!!

Karen Motz said...

These are adorable! I especially love the pink hat!

Denise Marzec said...

You ARE rocking the snowmen. Awesome cards!

Rose Ann said...

Oh my...I LOVE them both, Dawn!! Perfect coloring and wonderful paper choices!! Adorable!!

Jodi Collins said...

I can tell you love him!! These are AMAZING!!!