Friday 18 November 2011

In The Meadow We Can Build a Snowman

Hello!
Today the Crazy Girls have a wonderful challenge!
Black, White and WOW!
The WOW being any colour of your choice along with B & W.

I chose one of my favourite colours. Aqua.
My friend Karen had ordered me these new dies and stamps from PTI and I was so excited to use them!
I have an obsession with snowmen in case you hadn't noticed lately on my blog ;)
I stamped the snowman and sentiment from In The Meadow in white craft and embossed in white as well.
The hills were created with the In The Meadow dies. A little bit of ultra fine glitter was added the the hill tops.
Now aren't you excited to see what all the girls have created?!
Stop by the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and take a peek!
Then be sure to go back and link up your creation so we can see it!
Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a wonderful weekend!
If you are in Alberta...stay warm!

11 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEET Dawn!!~

Marisa said...

Love the hills with the touch of sparkle! Love how you have aqua as the main color too :)

Denise Marzec said...

Oh my goodness, this is so pretty!!

Rose Ann said...

I love aqua with the black and white, Dawn!! Such a pretty little snowy scene, and I love your sparkle!!

Jackie Pedro said...

This is BEAUTIFUL, Dawn!!!

Beate said...

Oh, I LOVE this card, Dawn! I love Aqua and I Love the scene you created.
Beautiful!
Have a great weekend!
Hugs and smiles

Maria said...

Your card is so elegant, Dawn. . .it's just beautiful! And I love your wow color. . .we had the same thing in mind when choosing a color for this week's challenge. . :) Snowman. . .I have a ton of them. . .your card makes me want to go and made a snowman card. Thanks for the inspiration!!!

Maria

Silli said...

so very pretty Dawn, love the snowman and the blue! HUGS

Joanne (jojot) said...

love your colors....such a sweet snowman creation

Joan Ervin said...

Ooooh, I loooove this, Dawn!!!! The aqua is sooo pretty and your little snowman looks sooo awesome embossed with the white...gorgeous, gf!!!

Jodi Collins said...

DO not make me want this stamp set OR dies. DON'T do it girlie...