Sunday 20 November 2011

My Heart Belongs To You

On Friday there was a wonderful Viva La Verve Sketch November Week 3 posted by Tosh.
I was happy to help make a sample for her.
It's a GREAT layout and one I'll be using again very soon ;)
Here I used the Jotted Heart die along with the Love Notes stamp set from Verve.
Stamps: Love Notes; Cardstock: Kraft, Riding Hood Red, My Mind's Eye DP; Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Copics, Twill, Jotted Heart Die, Sewing, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today!

8 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

Love this Dawn, great sewing! I should really dust of mine:-)

Marisa said...

Sqaw this on SCS and loved how you used the sketch. The papers are fabulous and love the polka dotted heart :)

Denise Marzec said...

Loooooove these papers! Beautiful!

Joanne (jojot) said...

fabulous card...love all the elements and the layout you used...fabbo

Joan Ervin said...

What gorgeous papers, Dawn, and I looove how you used the twill tape...such a beautiful design!!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY!!~

Pearl Maple said...

pretty card and design, really like the way you combined the papers

Jodi Collins said...

GORGEOUS! Again...awesome mix of papers girlie!