Monday 28 November 2011

O Christmas Tree

Well now that it's less than one month until Christmas we are in full swing here at the Easton house!
Christmas decorations are up outside and the decorating will being inside this week!
I love bringing out all my snowmen and finding homes for them :)
We had some WICKED winds here in Calgary again yesterday with wind gusts between 100 - 149 Km/Hr. Crazy eh?
Our christmas lights survived!!
After tidying up the house in the morning I took a little break to stamp!
Karen had another wonderful sketch posted.
Sweet Sunday Sketch #145.
Here I used the Verve stamp set called O Christmas Tree along with the new Winter Fun Die Set.
Stamps: O Christmas Tree; Cardstock: Lucky Limeade, Vanilla, So Saffron, Echo Park DP; Inks: Black; Accessories: Winter Fun Die Set, Circle Nesties, Sewing, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today!

8 comments:

Peggy said...

Beautiful card Dawn! Yes it is time to move on to the next holiday. The winds whipped up here in TN where I was visiting, but not as hard as yours!

Beate said...

You are killing me with the Christmas tree die. Every time I see it it seems to scream at me: Order me already. LOL
Your card looks wonderful!
Hugs and smiles

Marisa said...

I an trying to resist that Christmas tree die, Dawn, and you are making it very difficult LOL! Lovet papers (got these myself) and the star s the perfect touch. Glad the lights survived the wind storm!

Vicki Burdick said...

Love this Dawn, I want that tree die!! Those papers are so wonderful for Christmas!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

I LOVE the tree dies too Dawn, FABULOUS!!~

Jodi Collins said...

This is GORGEOUS girlie! LOVE these Christmas trees and the papers are DELISH!
I swear, I just shivered when I read the beginning of your post...less than a month until Christmas...YIKES!

wendy said...

Whow love everything about this card Dawn...love the patterned trees and layered star....awesome!

Michelle said...

I love the font on that sentiment - it's so Old World!! - - and the yellow star to break up the classic Christmas colors...and those tree dies....love everything about this one!