Monday 14 November 2011

Snow Much Fun!!! Really!

I just adore this snowman from Snow Much Fun!
So much in fact that I made several different cards using him last week.
First up was a second card I made for the Crazy 4 Challenge #113.
I coloured him with Copics and added some glitter.
The next one was for one of the VSN challenge on SCS Friday evening.
Create a white card with lots sparkle AND the only colour could come from your image.
I found this one super hard! I love my pattern paper and use it on almost every card I create.
This was coloured with Copics.
This one was for another VSN challenge of making a card about your favourite holiday song. Also you had to use at least two layers and two embellishments.
Love the look of stamping and colouring with copics on kraft cardstock!
Lastly, this one was created for no special reason other than I wanted to try my hand at watercolouring. It's been a LONG time since I have done this technique. Interestingly, I had several people favour this card on SCS. Not sure why....lol as it's super simple!
Thanks for stopping by today! Have a GREAT day!

12 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

These are all adorable Dawn!!

LeAnne said...

AACK! Sweet as can be! I love them all--maybe the Kraft one most of all!

Marlene (cards4u) said...

What great cards - love the white on white with the sparkle! And Yes I can see why folks favorited your super simple - it's doable and wonderful all wrapped into one! Can't beat that : ) Enjoy your day!

Cindy Haffner said...

He is ADORABLE Dawn, awesome work.

Marisa said...

You are on a roll with this little guy :) Darling set of cards using him. Enjoy your day with Chloe :)

Lynn Put said...

WOWZA! All of your snowman cards are darling! Way to use this adorable image! Fantastic colors, papers and details on all of them!

Denise Marzec said...

Awwww, they're all just as cute as can be1

Niki Estes said...

So cute, Dawn! I love the little snowman on the kraft cardstock!

Marie Bingaman said...

ACK!!! These are all so cute! :)

Terri said...

I just love your snowman cards. They are adorable.

Joan Ervin said...

OMG, Dawn...you have made some fabulous cards with that adorable snowman!!!! I just love every little detail, especially the sparkle and all the pretty papers you used!!!!

Rose Ann said...

Oh my gosh...they're all so cute and different!! I love the papers and pom ribbon on the first, the texture and sparkle on the second, the colored kraft on the third, and the papers and button on the last!! Super cards, Dawn!!