Tuesday 22 November 2011

Some Bunny's Been Naughty

hehe...I love that sentiment ;)
Sunday morning it was bitterly cold and I had no intentions of going anywhere but the basement to stamp.
A few days earlier I had come across this adorable stamp from The Cat's Pajamas and hadn't managed to create anything with it. Well instead of filing it away again, I decided to look up the TCPTues185 sketch from last week.
Gathered up some Jillibean Soup papers and got busy!
I really like how this one came out.
Now to figure out who will receive it!
Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a GREAT day!

12 comments:

Joanne (jojot) said...

OMGosh...this is just CUTE x 10

Beate said...

Dawn, your card is so so cute! Love everything about it.
Hugs and smiles

Denise Marzec said...

Heeheee, saw this on FB....LOVE it! So cuuute!

Marisa said...

Totally adorable card, Dawn! Love the papers, the flower and the sparkle on the hat. Great use of the sketch!

Nancy Thomas said...

Sweet!!!!!!!!! Love this Dawn. A great take on the sketch too.

Michele Boyer said...

SO cute, Dawn! I love the flower!

Cindy Haffner said...

OMG way to CUTE!!~

Kelly Schelske said...

Ha, that's so cute Dawn!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such a sweet card Dawn. Love the cute image, the touch of sparkle... the felt flower looks awesome. :o)

Jodi Collins said...

Hehe! He is CUTE! FAB coloring and I LOVE that loopy bloom!

Rose Ann said...

Tooooo cute!! I love that bunny, and the sentiment cracks me up!! Your sparkle is so pretty, and I LOVE your beautiful flower!!

Anonymous said...

I FRIGIN' LOVE THIS ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!