Tuesday 6 December 2011

Christmas Tags

Good Tuesday Morning!
Today I have a set of little gift tags that I created with scraps of designer paper that were on my table.
Kraft cardstock was cut using the Tag, You're It Die from MFT. Some pieces of Echo Park designer paper was sewn to some Riding Hood Red cardstock. The corners were rounded with the Corner Chomper.
The tree was cut with the Taylored Expressions Trim The Tree Die and green felt.
Some ribbon, twill, buttons and linen thread finish them off.
Thanks for stopping by today!!!

10 comments:

Kim O'Connell said...

Those tags are SO fun and festive! Brilliant use of scraps!

Marlene (cards4u) said...

These are just too sweet!!

Cindy Haffner said...

LOVE those tags Dawn, I need to make some.

Beate said...

Dang it! Coming to your blog is expensive. Now I need that tree die. Gorgeous tags.
Hugs and grins!

P.S.: I hope you aren't buried under snow.

Anonymous said...

Great use of your beautiful scraps, Dawn! Love these tags!!

Denise Marzec said...

So cuuuuuuute! I love how you use the felt with that tree die....they go together perfectly!

Jackie Pedro said...

You know I LOVE tags! These are adorable, Dawn!!

Marisa said...

Love them!!! These are fabulous and what a great way to use up some DP scraps.

Vicki Burdick said...

Love these Dawn!! So cute, the tree, the papers and your fab bow!!!

Jodi Collins said...

These are AWESOME! These felt trees are STUNNING! Totally going to case these!