Saturday 24 December 2011

Gnome Place Like Home

First I would like to wish all of you a VERY Merry Christmas!
I hope that you are able to spend the day with loved ones.

Saturday afternoon after all the hustle and bustle of Christmas preparations I sat down to finish a card that I started earlier in the day.
When Unity had their big sale last month I ordered a few stamp sets.
This Apple Cheddar Soup set was something that I loved. That little gnome was cute!
I tried to colour him the same as the little gnome(bottom right corner) on the pattern paper....lol
The layout comes from the Deconstructed Sketch #32.
Thanks for stopping by today!

5 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhh SWEET!~

Anonymous said...

This is the cutest little guy, er, gnome!! Great papers, too, Dawn!
Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones!

Joan Ervin said...

What a darling little gnome and he even matched the paper...tooo cute!!!!

Jen Shults said...

Dawn this is just adorable and I love that little gnome. You used the perfect papers to go with him! Thanks so much for joining us this week! Hugs!

Rose Ann said...

Your little Gnome is so cute...and he looks perfect with your papers!!