Thursday 29 December 2011

Life Is Not About Finding Yourself

Hello and happy Thursday!
Only a couple more days of work and I'm off for 5 in a row!
Tuesday I was getting my stamping fix and managed to make 4 or 5 cards.
Before Christmas I had picked up a package of canvas.
It cut pretty good with the MFT dies and a little shim of cardstock.
I need to pick up some of that Heat & Bond so that the fabric doesn't fray but really I don't mind the look ;)
Stamp set is from MFT and called Clearly Sentimental About the Journey.
Thanks for stopping by today!

11 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Totally gorgeous!! Love those papers, the canvas, and all your sewing!

Michelle said...

This is pretty! - -love that bow. I use canvas and have cut the pieces just fine...I can't remember actually stamping on it though. And I agree - the frayed look is awesome....perfect schmerfect.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic work on this card, Dawn!! It is so gorgeous! Adore the bow and stamped canvas! ;D

Cindy Haffner said...

BEAUTIFUL Dawn, love all your layers and details.

scrappingnana said...

Very pretty card. Love the stamped canvas. TFS

Kristie W. said...

Great card, love that big bow! Cool to know that the MFT dies cut canvas. Will have to give that a try!

Rose Ann said...

This is so pretty, Dawn! I love the papers, canvas, sewing, and your big bow!!

Kelly Schelske said...

Love the colors and that gorgeous big bow!

Marisa said...

Love that sentiment and what a fun touch with the canvas :)

Jodi Collins said...

Love you stamped on canvas! Sooooo cool!

Joan Ervin said...

Ooooh, I love the canvas, Dawn, and it looks really cool with the ends a little frayed!! You have used some beautiful papers, too, and I love all the sewing!!!!