Thursday 8 December 2011

Love - A Friendship Caught on Fire

Last night while waiting for our dinner to cook I was able to sneak down to the basement and make a couple of cards.
I've been busy making so many Christmas cards that I'm sort of burned out from it. Thought a break for a couple of days would be nice.
Here I used the Mojo218 sketch from Monday.
I'd recently ordered the new Love Birds Die Set from Verve and was itchin' to use them.
I combined them with the Love Story stamp set.
I've also used the Jotted Heart Die and the From The Heart Die.
Stamps: Love Story; Cardstock: Kraft, My Mind's Eye DP; Ink: Black; Accessories: From The Heart Die, Jotted Heart Die, Love Birds Die, Button, Twine, Cork, Oval Nesties, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today!

8 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

FRESH and PRETTY Dawn, more dies I need LOL!!~

José said...

What a lovely lay-out. Love the layers and colors. Those birds are so cute!

Queen Mary said...

Dawn, this is truly a beautiful card -- and I hate to say it, but I'm already looking forward to AFTER these holidays! the commercial frenzy is driving me nuts! I feel home bound to avoid it! Another blog posted this (that she found on the internet):

You know you are lazy when you get excited about cancelled plans!

Substitute tired/sick of it/overwhelmed for lazy you and you got it! :)

Michele Boyer said...

So pretty, Dawn! I love the cork heart!

Marisa said...

Fabulous use of Julee's sketch. Love the birds and the double heart.

Sara I. said...

Oh how I love this with the reds and kraft - the papers and little details are just adorable Dawn! xx

Joan Ervin said...

IKWYM, Dawn, about being burned out on Christmas cards...it's such a treat to come visit you and see this beautiful springy looking design!!! The papers are so pretty and I love your new dies!!!!!

Beate said...

I am not quite ready yet to move on to the next holiday, but your Valentine's card looks gorgeous!

Hugs and smiles