Friday 9 December 2011

Santa Gift Tags C4C117

Hello!
This week the Crazy for Challenge C4C117 is to use a Santa on your card or project.
Looking in my stamps I only found a few Santa images....how can that be?

Being that I haven't wrapped any of my gifts yet I figured I could use a couple more gift tags!
Finally decided on this cute Santa from an older SU! set called Deer Friends.
Again I was able to use more small scraps of designer paper. No wasting this year!!
For a bit of pizzazz I added some red glitter and white flock to Santa :)
Be sure to stop by the C4C blog to see what the ladies have created and leave them some love~
If you play along and upload to SCS please use keyword C4C117 and then come back to the C4C blog to link up your creation~
Have a wonderful weekend!

11 comments:

Maria said...

Adorable tags, Dawn!!! Love the glitter on Santa's hat and the stitches!! Your tags turned out fabulous! I hope you and your family have a blessed Christmas and wonderful New Year! See ya' next year!

Maria

Barbara said...

I love these, Dawn! And a great way to use up those scraps! Fabulous project!

Joanne (jojot) said...

such fun tags....sure to bring a smile....

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.....see ya in 2012!!!

Silli said...

Fabulous Dawn, love the cute Santa and the glitter!!!

Vicki G said...

These are so darned cute!

Hugs

Vicki

Marisa said...

Darling tags, Dawn. Love the sparkly on the hat. I don't own a single Santa image so don't feel bad.

Michele Boyer said...

Totally adorable, Dawn! I just love the fuzzy hats!

Beate said...

Those are the cutest tags. Love the sparkles, the stitching and that big eyelet/twill combo you used.
hugs and smiles

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh these are FUN Dawn!!~

Jodi Collins said...

I am kicking myself for selling this set now that I see these! SUPER UBER cute girlie!!

Rose Ann said...

Super cute...and I love your glitter and flock!!