Monday 19 December 2011

Snickerdoodles

Hello!
Hope you had a wonderful weekend!
Mine was FANTASTIC!!!
We did a LOT of baking this weekend. Now I have to package it up and give it away! LOL!
I love baking but I don't love eating all of it!

Here are some Snickerdoodle cookies we packaged up for Chloe's school bus driver.
The little tag was made using the MFT Tag Die.
I decorated it up with some velvet ribbon and a felt snowflake using the MFT snowflake die.
Fairly quick and simple project.
I think the others will just be gift tags as they are super duper quick to put together!
Here is a closer look at the tag....
Thanks for stopping by today!
Hope you have a GREAT start to the work week!!!

11 comments:

Beate said...

Your box and tag look wonderful. I might have to bake just so I have a reason to make a box like that.
Hugs and smiles

Karen Motz said...

Yum!!! The cookies look delish and I love the little row of snowmen on your tag!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Just PERFECT Dawn!!~

Carolyn King said...

Dawn---that is ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sara I. said...

OMG, how CUTE!!! Love the papers and matching twine - the velvet trim is yummy!!!
Wishing you and your family a fabulous Christmas and blessings to you in 2012!!
~hugs

Marisa said...

Loving it - the outside as well as the inside LOL!

Heather Rogers said...

What a cute box! I love it. Beate sent me here when I asked her for a cute treat box idea. Love your blog and I am your new follower. :)
Hugs~

Vickie Z said...

Snickerdoodles ..... One of my DH's favs!!! Adorable packaging!!!

Denise Marzec said...

Oh my!....adorable box and tag! I LOOOVE those papers! The cookies look delicious, too. I'm sure the bus driver LOVED this!!

Joan Ervin said...

Ooooh, what a darling set, Dawn...the box and tag are sooo cute!!! I just love the sweet little snowmen paper and the cookies look yummy, too!!!

Jodi Collins said...

What an ADORABLE set! LOVE that box!!!