Friday 9 December 2011

Snowman Hugs

Happy Weekend!
Last night I created this quick card using Jen's Deconstructed Sketch #30.
I was in need of another holiday card. I can't believe I've used about 45 cards this year! Wow!
Anyway, I stamped and coloured him with copics.
Love this Echo Park paper...it's so fun!
Stamps: Holiday Hugs Snowman MFT, Cardstock: White, Echo Park DP; Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Copics, White Felt, MFT snowflake die, Mat pack and paper piercer, Sewing, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

Jody Morrow said...

Gorgeous card! I love all the green you used!

Denise Marzec said...

Soooo pretty! I love all the green!...makes me realize I need more green DP!

Beate said...

No No No! You shouldn't use this image and torture me like that while it's still not back in the store. LOL

The snowman looks GREAT in green.
Hugs and grins!

Renée said...

so cute, Dawn!!! LOVE that snowman image and the beautiful greens you used!

Marisa said...

Love the green twist on the card :) Darling image and wonderfully coloured as always :)

Karen Motz said...

So fresh with all the green!!

Vicki Burdick said...

Super cute Dawn!! Love that snowman and he looks great in green!

Jodi Collins said...

LOVEY all the green on this!!!! I also LOVE how you layered and highlighted the snowflake!

Rose Ann said...

I love your adorable snowman in green!! What fun papers, and I love your snowflake accent!!