Saturday 17 December 2011

Winter Joy - Deconstructed Sketch

Happy Saturday!
Today I think I may do some baking with Chloe. I have favourited several recipes lately and I will let Chloe choose one or two for us to bake. We're supposed to have a Chinook today which means I might be able to open the windows for a bit...fresh air!
Tonight we are going out for an early birthday dinner.
Should be a GREAT day!
My card below was created on Thursday evening using Jen's Deconstructed Sketch #31.
This was another new-to-me Unity stamp that I ordered called Roly Poly Winter Joy.
Isn't he cute?!
Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a GREAT weekend!

11 comments:

Karen Motz said...

What an adorable image!

Peggy said...

Darling card! Love the colors!

Beate said...

Ha! This time you can't tease me with another gorgeous snow man. I own that stamp! LOL
Your card looks adorable! Love your coloring on Kraft.
Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs and grins

Marisa said...

Love the colours you used and the card is adorable.

Kathy Martin said...

Ultra CUTE snow dude! :)

Kelly Schelske said...

Adorable Dawn! Love the kraft paper!! Super cute image too! Happy Early Birthday celebration!!

Denise Marzec said...

Oh he's adorable! Lovin' the papers and that sketch is cool...I need to print that one out for later when I get back into crafting. :)

Michelle said...

Seems like I haven't seen you use the little pin pokey thing in a while. You used to use that all the time. Or maybe I really notice it here and don't know what the heck I'm talking about - LOL! Love that border punch at the bottom...never seen that one before; could look cool facing up or down. And your coloring is fab as always.

LOL @ you have your own hockey team. But....you aren't eating the cake? Why - is it chocolate? :p

Cindy Haffner said...

FUN sketch Dawn, love your snowman!!

Joan Ervin said...

Awwww, what a sweet little chubby snowman and I love how you colored him on the kraft paper!! Love the dp you used, too, and what a great sketch!!!

Lisa H. said...

oh, wow! looooove what you did with this sweet Unity stamp. the papers are soooo fun and the sketch is awesome! I'm drooling over here on your blog, btw. love your work.