Tuesday 31 January 2012

Teachers

Hello!
Thanks for all the sweet comments yesterday about Snickers.
We visited the vet yesterday and discovered in some xrays that she has a "spot" on her spine. They can't tell exactly what it is right now so we are trying some medications(4 of them) to see if she can get some feeling back in her hind legs.
When she walks she looks like a drunken sailor....lol....but she doesn't appear to be in pain any longer.
Because we got home well after 6 pm after filling her prescriptions at the pharmacy I had no stamp time.

Luckily, I still had this card to share.
I used an older MFT sketch and the Clearly Sentimental About Teachers.
Pretty sure this DP is from October Afternoon Sidewalks.
Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Beate said...

I am glad your dog is not in pain. I hope the "spot" is nothing too serious and will go away.
Your card looks great. Love the layout you used.
Have a great day!

Jodi Collins said...

LOVE this! I have to get that set...it's a must have!! GORGEOUS papers too!

Michelle said...

I like that big letter A up there. Thinking with so many cool papers out there it would be neat to match it up like this to the teacher's name! And that little jump rope card down there - - THAT is adorable!! Hope your little drunken sailor heals up soon!

Cindy Haffner said...

PERFECT Dawn!!~

Denise Marzec said...

Awesome card!! Love the papers and I love that sentiment.