Friday 30 November 2012

Evergreen Sparkles

Thank goodness it's Friday and tomorrow is the weekend!

I haven't had much stamping time this past week as work has exhausted me.
However, I do have a card to show you that I created on Sunday with some scraps.
After embossing with the spots folder I decided to flip it over to give it a more subtle look.
The bits of sparkle on the trees is from Tattered Angels Glimmer Glam Hammered Copper that I painted on with a little brush.
Stamps: Evergreen
Paper: Riding Hood Red, Vanilla, EP Seasons Greetings dp
Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Old Olive, Summer starfruit
Accessories: SAMJ, Circle Nestie, Embossing Folder, Tattered Angels Glimmer Glam Hammered Copper, Paint Brush, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today!

3 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Simple and PRETTY Dawn!!~

Joan Ervin said...

What a great idea to tuen the embossed layer over...I love the look and your little tree is just gorgeous!!!!!

Marisa said...

Love the negative and well done with the reverse side of the EF :) Happy Friday!!