Thursday 31 January 2013

Dream DS87

Hello!

Are you excited to see another wonderful sketch from Deconstructed Sketches?
This sketch can be spruced up or kept CAS as I have done below :)
I'm trying really hard to use up scraps of designer paper before all the new Spring lines get released!
Here I've also used the MFT set called My Favorite Sentiments.
Be sure to stop by Jen's blog and play along too :)
I really enjoyed seeing all the wonderful creations last week. I had a hard time keeping up with comments! LOL!
How about stopping by the Deconstructed Sketch Girls and give them some love :)

15 comments:

KimCreate said...

Great take on the sketch and I MUST by that stamp! I was a huge Aerosmith fan.

Sheri Gilson said...

Fabulous take on this weeks sketch, Dawn!! Love the papers and stitching!!

Judy Rozema said...

Super cute papers and stitching, Dawn! Love this fresh look~

Jen Shults said...

This is gorgeous Dawn! I adore the CAS route you went with this and those papers are so so fun, one of my favorite paper pads!

Sara I. said...

Love that sentiment and fab papers!! Awesome card, Dawn! xx

Marisa said...

What a wonderful mix of bright colours to remind us that spring is on the way :) Great take on the sketch!

tracey said...

Dawn this is so pretty and fresh. I love your style.

kadie said...

Such a bright and cheerful card, Dawn! LOVE!! Have a wonderful weekend!

Tristine Fleming said...

That is adorable. I love the fun colors!

Pam Young said...

Love your card! The colors are so Happy!!

Crestajune said...

I love your take on this sketch! So pretty and I love the sentiment.

Joan Ervin said...

Love all the banners, Dawn....the papers are all sooo pretty and I love the wonderful sentiment!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the banners, those rock!

Denise Marzec said...

What an awesome sketch. I love the little bit of sewing you added across the top. The papers are great, too!

Bev Gerard said...

So fresh it surely beams like sunshine! Sure wish my sewing machine would behave ... but thanks for inspiring me to take another look at it!