Wednesday 23 January 2013

I Simply Adore You

Happy Hump Day!

I have been busy working away this week and then working on a little gift set for one of my supervisors who is leaving the business after 20 years.
Wasn't sure what to get her and finally decided on some cards, notebook and frame.
I'll show you those later this week ;)

Figured I better show you my card from last Wednesday's MFT sketch #107.
Today a new sketch will be posted!
Stamps: Being Cute Is What I Do
Paper: White, American Crafts DP
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories: copics, Oval Nesties, MFT First place award ribbon die, mft double ribbon die, sewing, dimensionals

9 comments:

Jackie Pedro said...

OMG...this is SO SO ADORABLE, Dawn! LOVE the patterns!!!

Jody Morrow said...

Oh my! This is REALLY cute! I love the pleats you have created!

Marisa said...

Such fun papers and the paper pieced pants are too fun!! Great colouring of the shirt too. Sure she will love her gift - can't wait to see the rest :)

Beate said...

Simply gorgeous! Love the happy paper you chose for this darling girl.
Hugs and smiles

Danni said...

So fun!! what great papers/paper piecing and a super cute and adorable image!

Cindy Haffner said...

2 CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Denise Marzec said...

This layout is awesome with the angled panels and the sentiment following the angles. Love all the white with the pop of colors, too. Totally cute card!!

Joan Ervin said...

Awwww, isn't she adorable!!! The papers are sooo pretty, too, and what a great sketch!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Damn! I wish this was my card for that sketch... :)