Wednesday 9 January 2013

You're a Cut Above the Rest

Hello :)

Thanks for stopping by today!
Last night I really wanted to stamp but was so freaking tired.
I'm hoping today will be a little less physical at work and I can stamp!
I love Wednesdays for the sketch on SCS and on MFT.
Here is a card I created last week for the MFT sketch #105.
I pulled out the sweet PI Paper Dolls and the matching die.
Stamps: Paper Dolls
Paper: White, Wild Wasabi, Primrose Petals, EP For the Record 2
Ink: Memento black
Accessories: Copics, Circle Nesties, MFT flower dies, MFT royal leaves die, MFT paper dolls die, MFT first place award ribbon die, Rhinestone, Sewing, Dimensionals

9 comments:

Carolyn King said...

Simply adorable, Dawn! love the papers u used on this too. Hope you have more energy today!

Marisa said...

I'd be running for the hills with that sketch but you have made it sing. Love the paper doll die you use in the BG to tie in with the image. Darling flower too :)

Jackie Pedro said...

Marisa is right, you made this sketch SING! LOVE LOVE LOVE this, Dawn!!

Danni said...

So pretty!! What great colors/papers!!

Denise Marzec said...

Awwwww, adorable in every way, girlie!! Love everything about it!

Mandee said...

Really pretty. Thanks for sharing.

Jennifer said...

Very cute!!! I love the colors & paper (& your circles)!

Thanks for taking the time to share!

Crafty hugs,

Jennifer
partridgelu at yahoo dot com

Beate said...

That's so so cute! I am loving all your sewing lately.
Hugs and smiles

Anonymous said...

Great job on this one, perfect combo choices for your paper!