Wednesday 27 February 2013

Given Enough Caffeine...

Happy Wednesday!

I've really been on a blue kick lately. I love all shades of blue and when I saw the Dynamic Duo Challenge #41 of Island Indigo and Pool Party I knew I wanted to play along!
I combined it with the Paper Players Challenge #134 of a sketch.
Using one of the sentiment stamps and some versamark I created a quick little background. The cup was stamped and coloured with copics then cut out and popped up on dimensionals.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday!

3 comments:

Marisa said...

You rocked the DD colours for sure. Love the Jave script in the BG. Now you have me wanting a latte LOL!

fran said...

Love this! What a great sentiment!

Denise Marzec said...

Fun card! Love the background stamping!