Friday 22 March 2013

Happy Birthday To A Wonderful Friend

So thankful it's Friday!

Really have no clue what the plans are this weekend but I hope to spend a good deal of time stamping. I have a bunch of cards to make.

Earlier this week I received my MFT package from the last release and was so excited to try the new Pretty Poppies stamp set and matching dies.
Just a quick 10 minute card.
I also ordered some of their inks.
They are just like the new SU! inks.
Great coverage.
Here I've used the new SnoCone and Black. I paired the SnoCone with SU Pool Party.
A little bit of stickles were added to the centers. 
Stamps: Pretty PoppiesPaper: White, Black Licorice, SnoConeInk: Pool Party, Gumball Green, SnoCone, Black LicoriceAccessories: Stickles, Poppies and Leaves Dienamics, First Place Award Ribbon Die, Dimensionals



9 comments:

cindylouwho said...

Dawn,
I love the softness of this card...it is absolutely beautiful!
How is Snickers doing, I hope better, having a sick pet is as bad as having a sick child although a pet can't tell you where and how much it hurts!

Marja Sch said...

Wonderful card I love the poppies. Hugs Marja

Jen Shults said...

Dawn this is stunning! Your friend is a lucky lucky lady!

Marisa said...

I have that set on my wish list. It is such a fabulous image and you have used it wonderfully! Sure to make your friend smile :)

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Very, very pretty! LOVE your colors!

Bananastamper said...

Fab card, love the dimension and how your sentiment pops in black.

Denise Marzec said...

Oh my goodness is this ever pretty! Love the soft blues. I really like this set. Next time I place an MFT order, I think I NEED it!

Vicki Burdick said...

Gorgeous!!!!

Anonymous said...

Love love love!