Sunday 31 March 2013

Make A Wish - SSSC181

Happy Easter Sunday!

Today we'll be cooking a turkey and all the fixings! Yum!
Can't wait for dinner :)

I hope that you'll have some time soon to play along with the newest Sweet Sunday Sketch!
As you can see by my card I flipped the sketch so I could use my new Taylored Expressions stamp set and die called Oops A Daisy. Also this fabulous Quatrefoil Cutting Plate by TE too!
The designer paper is from EP that Brian picked out at the LSS.

Guest Designer this week is Alyssa Scritchfield.

13 comments:

Jenny said...

Love these pretty pastel colours. x

Karen Motz said...

This is so pretty and I love the spring colours!

Marisa said...

Love the lattice in the BG and that flower is fabulous. I am continually impressed with Brian's paper selecting abilities :) Lucky you are!! Enjoy your dinner. We had ours last night - a nice big ham and yams and spinach salad and pie (made bymy DD) for dessert.

Dana White said...

What a perfect spring image Dawn!

Heather Rogers said...

Beautiful! I love that die cut background and pretty blue flower. :)

Hugs~

Tracy said...

Gorgeous Dawn! That cutting plate is stunning and I love the soft, spring colors you used. Hope you had a wonderful dinner!

scrappingnana said...

Very pretty. Love the colors and the die-cut background.

Vicki Burdick said...

Gorgeous Dawn, love that daisy and that cut BG is fabulous!!!

Denise Marzec said...

Cute as can be, girlie!

Lori said...

This is gorgeous, Dawn! Love the pastel color palette and that elegant cutting plate background.

Joan Ervin said...

Sooo soft and pretty...love this beautiful card, Dawn!!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

What a BEAUTY!!~

Lynn Put said...

This is so beautiful, Dawn! So cheerful! Love how you turned the sketch!