Tuesday 9 April 2013

A Poppy In The Hand

Sunday evening after dinner I sat down to clean up my stamp room from the mess I'd created earlier in the day. I don't know about you but I sometimes I feel MORE creative when I walk into stamps, inks and cardstock all over my desk!
So instead of cleaning I got busy in another way creating this CAS card.
Using the MFT SnoCone ink I stamped the script from the Pretty Poppies set. Then stamped the poppies in Lucky Limeade and Cherry Cobbler. Some black stickles were added to the poppy center.


10 comments:

Marisa said...

I so NEED this set!! Gorgeous use of it!

Danni said...

Wow!! This is so stunning! Love it!

Jackie Pedro said...

This is a real beauty, Dawn! Love all the white space!

Jody Morrow said...

Gorgeous card. I LOVE that. :)

Denise Marzec said...

This is GORGEOUS, my dear. Love all that white space with the pop of red. I really love this stamp set, too....adding it to my "want list." :)

Jodi Collins said...

Absolutely STUNNING in every possible way! This ROCKS girlie!!

Vickie Z said...

Love the colors and poppy in the cut out!! Wonderful!

Karen Motz said...

Love how you framed the flower! Gorgeous!

Viv said...

Stunning card Dawn, I love all your cards :) Viv xx

Vicki Burdick said...

Love this so much!!! Those poppies are fabulous and love the black stickles in the center!!