Thursday 25 April 2013

Happy Birthday - DS99

Well this is MY Friday!
YEAH!

I can't wait to get home and enjoy my three day weekend :)

This time I plan to do a LOT of stamping!!!

Today Jen has a wonderful Deconstructed Sketch #99!
I created this little cutie card using sweet MFT images.
Ugh I really need to pick up a new battery for my Canon Rebel....this Olympus just isn't cutting it. I didn't realize that it wasn't CRISP until now. Bummer.
Ready to see what the rest of the DT have created?



3 comments:

Heather Rogers said...

This is super cute! I love the paper and your girl is a doll. I have not noticed any difference in your photos, but I haven't been looking for it either, I doubt anyone else has. It looks great! ;)

Hugs~

Crestajune said...

Absolutely adorable, as always! I love everything about this. Just so sweet! Have a fantastic weekend!

kadie said...

Super duper cute, Dawn! Hope you're enjoying day 1 of your 3 day weekend!