Wednesday 3 April 2013

Happy Birthday To A Wonderful Friend

Hooray for Wednesday!
Half way through....gotta love a short work week!

On Sunday morning I had time to case a second card of Lesley's.
Her card here is where my inspiration started from.
I pulled out my new MFT Pretty Poppies stamp set again.
The script background was stamped in MFT Kraft ink and then stamped with MFT Black Licorice and SU Cherry Cobbler.
Stamps: Pretty PoppiesPaper: Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, BlackInk: Black Licorice, Cherry Cobbler, MFT KraftAccessories: Sponges, MFT scallop die,

9 comments:

Jenny said...

Simply lovely Dawn. x

Tara Godfrey said...

SO pretty, Dawn. The colours are so rich and I love the layout!
Hugs,t

wendy said...

this is sooo pretty, love that new set from MFT

Lynn Put said...

Gorgeous!!! Your poppies stamped with the print background look wonderful!

Marisa said...

Would you quit using that set LOL! It is just about reaching out of the computer to grab me!! Dang budget restraints! Fabulous card - love the script in the BG and the colour combo is great too. Yeah for short weeks :)

Rose Ann said...

Your poppies are so pretty, and I love the script background...Dawn!! Beautiful card!!

Jodi Collins said...

STUNNING STUNNING STUNNING! Absolutely gorgeous my friend!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Denise Marzec said...

There you go ROCKIN' that set again. Yep, I need to order these poppies for SURE! Gorgeous card.