Monday 29 April 2013

It's Crunch Time

Gosh, I don't know about you but I'm in a little bit of a pinch with summer clothes....lol
As much as I like to buy new ones each year I always shop near the end of the season for deals and those that I can wear next summer. We usually go to Vegas in August and by the time we get home to Calgary and back to work my summer attire usually gets shelved. I have so many new skirts and shorts that I bought last year on vacation that MAY be a little tight after the winter. It's time for me to get in shape and lose those few extra pounds :)
That's why I pulled out this old MFT set called Let's Get Physical to create a card for the MFT sketch last week.
This week doesn't look to be AS busy as last thank goodness and I hope to have some time in the evening to either go for a walk around the pond or out for a family bike ride!! 
Hearing that the forecasat could be iffy with rain/wet snow mix a couple of days :(  Oh well we need the moisture!

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a GREAT day!

5 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

I hear you Dawn it's been a long winter and those lbs do creep up on us. Love your card!!~

Marisa said...

Such a fun card - love the tape measure down the side. Hope the weather cooperates so you can get out for your walks/bike rides.

Karen Giron said...

This card is so fun! I love it!! I'm with you - cross my fingers every spring and hope my capris fit! ha!

Diane said...

Super cute and fun design.

Regards diane

Lisa Lara said...

Cute card. Love your coloring.