Friday 26 April 2013

It's a funny thing...

Spring is HERE! Yes!

First time I had my flip flops on this year :)
Mowed my back lawn this afternoon and enjoyed a soda on the back deck! Life is good!

This morning while out doing some errands I popped into my LSS to pick up some white paper and a few other things that just happened to fall into my basket ;)

I created this card below for the Freshly Made Sketch #83 using some sweet Echo Park paper called Bundle of Joy.
Sentiment is from MFT's Vertical Greetings II.
I REALLY need to get a battery for my Rebel....even editing this in Photoshop it still isn't as crisp. Guess I'll need to run out again!
Have a fabulous day!

8 comments:

Marisa said...

I saw this EP paper on line and just loved it. Will have to check out my LSS to see if they have it yet! Great flower and card :) I mowed today too LOL! Happy Friday and have a great weekend.

Lisa Lara said...

Sounds like you had a lovely day. It is gorgeous here too. Even have the windows open. I visited my LSS just yesterday but nothing fell in my basket. Hee. Nothing I just had to have. I was amazed at all the camera papers etc. Love this sweet sweet card Dawn. Love that flower and how your sentiment is the focal point.

Vicki Burdick said...

Super cute, love that flower and great sentiment for the focal point!!

Jackie Pedro said...

Beautiful, Dawn! So glad you're having good weather! Hope it continues! Have a great weekend!

Joan Ervin said...

So glad you had a wonderful day, Dawn...we went to our 5 year old DGD's first t-ball game today...sooo fun!! I love your sweet card with the soft, pretty, papers and colors and the sentiment is oh, so true!!!!

Linda Suarez said...

Happy Spring Dawn! Your card is beautiful - I love the pink and kraft and the pretty EP paper! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Jen Shults said...

This is super cute! I love the soft colors and the lighter ink color and those gorgeous layers flowers! So pretty!

DLC Creations said...

I absolutely love the greeting.