Monday 1 April 2013

Live Well, Love Much, Laugh Often

Good Monday Morning!

Lucky for me, I still have today off work :)
Not sure exactly sure what's on the agenda but I'm pretty sure positive crafty time will sneak it's way in there...ha!

Yesterday morning I was able to sit down and do a little stamping before my friend Karen came over for Easter.
Lesley was the Featured Stamper on SCS and I chose to case her card here.
I used the Taylored Expressions Cutting Plate again. LOVE that thing!
Stamps are from Verve's Bloom & Grow and also Dream Big.
Stamps: Dream Big, Bloom & GrowPaper: Kraft, Lemon, WhiteInk: Kraft, Daffodil Delight, Lucky LiimeadeAccessories: Taylored Expressions Quatrefoil Cutting Plate, Verve Elegant Leaves, Button, Twine, Daffodil Delight Ribbon, SU spiral Punch, Spots & Dots Embossing Folder

6 comments:

Marisa said...

Lots to love on this beauty. One of my favorite Verve flowers, big polka dots, lovely colour combo and that lattice in the BG. Wonderful as always :) Enjoy your day off!

Joan Ervin said...

What an awesome background die, Dawn...this is sooo pretty!!!! The colors, flower, sketch...love it all!!!

Lisa Lara said...

So beautiful and trendy Dawn. Just love it.

Tara Godfrey said...

WOW! WOW! WOW! Dawn, this is STUNNING! SO beautiful and elegant! I always LOVE everything you make...this is no exception...STUNNING!
Hugs,t

Heather Rogers said...

LOVE this! I am really liking those cutting plates, they make a great background. :)

Rose Ann said...

So very beautiful with such great texture too!! Love the colors and beautiful flower!!

I just love everything you create, Dawn! So much eye candy! <3