Friday 19 April 2013

Thank You


Last weekend while I still had the great MFT Pretty Poppies out on my table I decided to create one more quick CAS card.
Pretty simple but I like how it came out :)

I hope to find a little bit of stamping time this weekend. So much on the agenda and if I can't squeeze in a wee bit of time....I may go insane! LOL!

Stamps: Pretty PoppiesPaper: Crumb Cake, Whisper WhiteInk: MFT snocone, SU lucky limeade, MFT black licorice, SU pool partyAccessories: CB modern wallpaper embossing folder, Pool party twine, poppies and leaves dienamics, MFT tag die, black stickles, dimensionals



6 comments:

Unknown said...

Love these colors together. So pretty.

Marisa said...

Love the EF you used in the BG and the poppies are gorgeous as always - drool, droll...! Here's hoping you can get some crafty time in over the w/e!

Nancy Thomas said...

So simple and beautiful. Love it.

Lisa Lara said...

Hi Dawn. I just love that beautifully embossed bg and popped up flowers.

Vicki Burdick said...

Super cute, I love this sketch I have been seeing around and those pretty flowers!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

a beauty!!|