Friday 5 April 2013

You Make a Difference In My Life

Happy FRIDAY!

Wow this short work week sure felt like it was dragging until yesterday's trip out of town.
Today should go quickly as I have a few of my stores to visit. Makes the time pass MUCH more quickly than staying put in one place all day long ;)

Since I had Monday off I was able to play along with the newest Mojo Monday Sketch right away!
Love that! 
Best thing is that it's a contest week as it was beginning of the month!
I'd LOVE to win some Verve goodness but I didn't just play along because I hoped to win.
Nope.
I just love Verve! LOL!
Stamps: Bloom & GrowPaper: White, SnoCone, EP Sweet Girl DPInk: Black, Lucky Limeade, Primrose PetalsAccessories: Verve Elegant Leaves, Verve Floral Circles, Button, Twine, Corner Chomper, Embossing Folder Honeycomb, Rhinestones, Oval Nesties, Dimensionals

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Another very lovely card !

Marisa said...

You do Verve flowers so well, Dawn! Love the honeycomb EF you used to tie into the DP. Great card and way to flash the Verve :)

Bananastamper said...

Beautiful - love the fun, bright colours and all the layers.
Happy Friday!
Shanna :)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous GF!

Cindy Haffner said...

BEAUTIFUL Dawn, love that paper!!~

Denise Marzec said...

Wow Wow Wowwwww, love all the layers on this...perfection!