Monday 20 May 2013

Be Strong

Happy Monday!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the weather holds out today and we can have a nice family day together in the great outdoors!
If the sun is out and we hear that there is no rain in the forecast we are heading to Banff first thing in the morning! It's sooooooooo beautiful there!
Good times!

Yesterday I did stamp a little bit in between shopping, errands and cleaning.
This was a card I created using the MFT sketch #124.
Stamps: Clearly Sentimental About Audrey HepburnPaper: Kraft, White, EP Bundle of Joy DPInk: MFT kraftAccessories: MFT Fishtail banner dies, MFT Plentiful Flowers, MFT circle nies, Button, Twine, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by!


7 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

How fun. I love that kraft flower. I have a question for you Dawn... can you email me lisalara06@comcast.net?!

Marisa said...

LOVE these papers!! Great take on the sketch and the sentiment is fabulous. Enjoy Banff for me!! The nature out there is breath taking!!

Danni said...

Pretty card!! Enjoy your day!

Jeannie said...

Beautiful card and an awesome message!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie Thomas
Dragonfly Journeys

Joan Ervin said...

What a pretty color combo and I love the big sentiment....this is beautiful, Dawn!!!!

Jodi Collins said...

GORGEOUS! The sentiment is perfect for that panel!!

Vicki Burdick said...

so sweet!!!