Saturday 29 June 2013

Enjoy The Celebration of You!

Hello!
I feel like it's been forever since I posted! LOL! I always write up my blog posts in advance each weekend. It's a good thing too because I've been super busy lately.

School is officially out for summer now. Hopefully things will slow down just a little!!
It's Canada weekend here so I'm off until Tuesday!!! Yippee!

Today we shopped, cleaned the car, enjoyed the beautiful weather AND stamped!!
I created the card above using the Freshly Made Sketch #92.

Stamps: A la mode Big Birthday WishesPaper: White, DP, SaffronInk: Memento BlackAccessories: MFT Banner Dies, Mat pack and paper piercer, copics

7 comments:

Lesley said...

Super sweet card, Dawn. Love the colours.

Jackie Pedro said...

LOVE this, Dawn! Such a cute layout!

Marisa said...

Love that banner paper. Darling use of the sketch.

Heather Rogers said...

This is adorable! I love the sweet banner and curved line in the middle. :)

Jody Morrow said...

Adorable card, Dawn. I love your coloring on this one and the layout is really cool.

Joan Ervin said...

What a great sketch and I love the sweet image...beautifully done, Dawn!!!

Pat Gasko said...

Adorable card, love the whole design and colors used.