Tuesday 16 July 2013

Happy Birthday - Featured Stamper - Dynamic Duos

Good Morning!

How about a break from all the red, yellow and blue?

Sunday afternoon I had a great deal of stampy time and it was WONDERFUL! I think I headed up to my stamp room several times throughout the day. 
I could definitely get used to that! LOL!
Here I have combined the Featured Stamper #336 and the Dynamic Duos Challenge #61 of Pink Pirouette and Sahara Sand.
I cased Jeanne's card here.
Loved the pretty florals and gorgeous layout of Jeanne's card.
Stamps: Pretty PoppiesPaper: White, Pink Pirouette, Sahara SandInk: Pink Pirouette, Sahara Sand, BlackAccessories: White doily, MFT scallop dies, Lace, Ribbon, MFT First Place Award Ribbon Die, Pretty Poppies Die, Honeycomb Embossing Folder, Dimensionals, Stickles

Thanks for stopping by today!

5 comments:

Jen Shults said...

This looks awesome Dawn! I'm so glad you used that embossing folder, I just bought it the other day but hadn't tested it out yet and it looks awesome! LOVE the soft colors of this too!

Marisa said...

Gorgeous use of that colour combo! Love the card!

Linda said...

like those soft colors-very girlie-just right.

Michele Boyer said...

SO dainty and GORGEOUS, Dawn! Love it!

Monika/Buzsy said...

So pretty Dawn. Love the soft colors and those flowers... the dry embossed background looks nice. Oh, that doily and lace... so elegant. PS: Hope you will be able to do the Curtain Call challenge. :)