Sunday, July 28, 2013

May Your Holidays Sparkle - MFT Sketch #134

I was lucky enough to sit down and stamp for an hour yesterday. Being back at work for a full week wasn't too bed except for the fact that I didn't get any stampy time in at all :( 

When I saw the MFT sketch #134 I decided to pull out the Poinsettia die rather than using one of my usual flower dies. This was a fairly quick card. Love that! 
The flower petals and leaves were spritzed with some Smooch for added sparkle and then I added three red sequins as well.

Stamps: MFT Seasonal Sentiments, Cardstock: Old Olive, Real Red, White; Inks: Black; Accessories: MFT Poinsettia Die, Circle Die, Sequins, Smooch Spritz, Sewing, Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by today!


Jackie Pedro said...

Gorgeous, Dawn!

Marisa said...

Love it!!

Sara I. said...

So beautiful!!

Marie B. said...

Gorgeous Dawn! I must break open the pack of sequins I bought one of these days.... :)

Heather Jensen said...

So pretty! I love that big Poinsettia flower. :)