Monday 12 August 2013

Happiness is... You

Hello :)

Today I hope to be able to spill the beans! Big things are about to happen for my family and I am busting with excitement! I've been lucky enough to have a wonderful crafting lifestyle but now I'll need to find a balance once again with work. Having a supportive family makes it that much easier though.

I've been trying to play along regularly, if you call three times now....lol, with the Cas(e) This Sketch Blog.
Link is on my sidebar.

Here is the sketch from last week.


Reaching for some fun Reverse Confetti stamps I created this quick little card.
I stamped the arrows from Arrows 'n Elements in rainbow colours and paper pierced along the edge of the cardstock for a little more detail.
The happiness is.... comes from the Arrows 'n Elements as well.
The YOU comes from Dream In Color.

Stamps: Arrows 'n Elements, Dream In ColorPaper: WhiteInk: Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz, Bashful Blue, BlackAccessories: Paper Piercer, Dimensionals

1 comment:

Marisa said...

Love this, Dawn!! Now I have to wait a week to find out the news as we are off camping in the Okanagan!! Going to kill me LOL! Congrats in advance :)