Saturday, August 10, 2013

Happy Birthday - TLC441

Gosh I can't believe I haven't stamped since last weekend and I'm not sure if I'll have time this weekend!
All of my posts have been pre-scheduled all week, including this one!

Monday I made another card for Joan's TLC challenge on SCS - Mix Up Sentiments
Here I used a set from MFT and stamped the background almost exactly as it comes on the acrylic sheet! ha!
Needing more masculine birthday cards I went with muted colours stamped directly on kraft rather than white cardstock.
Stamps: Party Balloons, Birthday GreetingsPaper: KraftInk: Black, Gumball Green, Summer Starfruit, Cherry CobblerAccessories: Paper Piercer, Party Balloon Dies, Jute, Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by!


Jackie Pedro said...

L.O.V.E. this Dawn! You are making the BEST cards with Party Balloons!

Ann R. said...

This is a fantastic card!! Love it.

Marisa said...

Love the kraft BG and there you go again using those balloons so wonderfully! Enjoy your w/e :)

Heather Jensen said...

Super cute! I love the stamped BG and darling balloons. :)

Katherine said...

I love this! Totally need to CASE it for some masculine bday cards! :)

Leslie said...

Ok this one totally caught my eye - perfect for manly cards which I struggle with and super smart of you to use all the images!!