Monday, September 9, 2013

Happy Birthday - Freshly Made Sketch #102


This was one of the last cards I created before all of my stamping supplies were packed away for the move this week :(

I can't believe I'm not going to get inky for two weeks! ack! The only time that happens is when I'm on vacation....lol....I'm busy and don't miss it then but now....it's a different story....lol

I did pack my copics and brought them with me as I don't trust those movers ;) 

Here was the sketch:
I chose to make it a square card to accommodate the large MFT WTG Bunches of Birthday Wishes. That was the first time I'd inked it up. Cleaning and packing I found it! So excited....lol
By the time I started the card I had already packed up a lot of my stuff, including ribbon, but I did have twine in a bin still...good thing!

I will only have a couple of cards to share over the next two weeks but I do hope you'll pop in when you can.

Have a great day!

4 comments:

Marisa said...

Adorable, Dawn :) Love the multi-looped bow.

Mona Pendleton said...

What a fun and cheerful birthday card Dawn! Love the beautiful balloons and fun bow!

Michele Boyer said...

So colorful and fun!!

espnsportstv said...

Happy Birthday! Bdayo.Com was created with one goal in mind to help our users enjoy, celebrate, and remember their birthday! Bdayo allows you to find unlimited amount of Birthday Freebies in your area and offer unique features to help you learn more about that special day!