Thursday, June 5, 2014

If Friends Were Flowers, I'd Pick You

Hello :)

Even though work and home has been super busy for me lately I have managed to make several cards in the past few days :) That makes me happy!

Here is another card I created using the Mojo Sketch below.

I have always loved the Dream Big stamp set from Verve. Now I need to order the dies so I don't have to hand cut the flowers anymore.
Stamps: Dream BigPaper: White, Echo Park Summer Bliss DPInk: BlackAccessories: Corner Chomper, Leaf Die, Button, Twine, Dimensionals, Sewing

7 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a dreamy card, Dawn!

LeAnne said...

Dawn, this is GORGEOUS! We must have been on the same wavelength this week...my MM card was orange too!

Lori Gauerke said...

I love this card...you are an inspiration to me!!

Lisa Kind said...

Oh Dawn this is stunning! I love orange and this really caught my eye! So pretty!

Marisa said...

Fabulous flash of Verve and loving the orange!!

Wendy said...

Love the orange GF!

Syed Kazim Ali said...

Latest All Hot Current Affairs, Bollywood News updates, funny and lol pictures
HotCurrentAffairs