Monday 5 January 2015

Thank You Cards

Happy 2015!

As a welcome to 2015 my husband bought me a new Mac for my craft room to get me inspired to stamp again!
Once set up I was rolling....

I started with the Freshly Made Sketch below.

Both cards were created using MFT stamps and dies.
Stamps: Out on a LimbPaper: Choc Chip, Kraft, Real Red, WhiteInk: Early Espresso, Kiwi Kiss, Cherry CobblerTechniques: Mat pack and Paper Piercer, Dimensionals, Out on a Limb Dies, Dimensionals

Stamps: Perk UpPaper: White, Lemon, Real RedInk: Real Red, Kraft, BlackAccessories: Spots and Dots Embossing Folder, Circle Nestie, Mat Pack and Paper Piercer, Dimensionals

4 comments:

Marisa said...

Well done hubby! Love the tree card :) Happy New Year to you and best wishes for a fabulous 2015!

JoAnn said...

Congrats on the new Mac. Love your cards and the colors on each one.
All the best in 2015.

Bananastamper said...

Fabulous! Love the tree especially, but I have a thing for trees! lol
Hope your holiday was fabulous! Happy New Year!

Jenny Engelke said...

Super-duper cute!