Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Thank You

Hi!

This week the weather has turned around and we'll be well above freezing! Yeah!
Let the melting begin :)
Make me happy except that our vehicles get dirty so fast. Yuck!

Sunday afternoon I was able to play along with Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch.

Here I've used some MFT stamps and dies.

Stamps: Out on a LimbPaper: White, Red, Green, Yellow, Choc chipInk: Pear Pizzazz, Real RedAccessories: MFT sun die, MFT Snow Drifts Die, MFT Out on a Limb Die, Circle Nestie, Paper Piercer, Dimensionals

4 comments:

Lyn said...

Gorgeous Dawn it is so lovely to see your beautiful cards back on my feed <3

Lisa Lara said...

Hi Dawn girl. Your card makes me so happy. Just love it.

Vicki B. said...

This is awesome, so springy!!

shelly glassic said...
This comment has been removed by the author.