Tuesday 13 January 2015

Thank You

Hi!

This week the weather has turned around and we'll be well above freezing! Yeah!
Let the melting begin :)
Make me happy except that our vehicles get dirty so fast. Yuck!

Sunday afternoon I was able to play along with Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch.

Here I've used some MFT stamps and dies.

Stamps: Out on a LimbPaper: White, Red, Green, Yellow, Choc chipInk: Pear Pizzazz, Real RedAccessories: MFT sun die, MFT Snow Drifts Die, MFT Out on a Limb Die, Circle Nestie, Paper Piercer, Dimensionals

4 comments:

Lyn said...

Gorgeous Dawn it is so lovely to see your beautiful cards back on my feed <3

Lisa Lara said...

Hi Dawn girl. Your card makes me so happy. Just love it.

Vicki Burdick said...

This is awesome, so springy!!

Shelly G said...
This comment has been removed by the author.