Tuesday 6 January 2015

You Keep Me Anchored

Look at me go!

Two days in a row posting! Wow!
Not sure it'll happen as often but I've felt a lot more inspired this past week.
Maybe it's the hustle and bustle of the holidays are over and I can relax a bit.
Being in retail drains you.

I was happy to play along with the SCS CAS challenge yesterday and combine it with Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch.

Stamps: Go OverboardPaper: Real Red, WhiteInk: Real RedAccessories: MFT Go Overboard Dies, Twine, Mat Pack and Paper Piercer, Banner Dies, Sewing, Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Bananastamper said...

Fabulous! Love the stitching. Perhaps it will be you who inspires me to move past Christmas and onto the everyday stuff - mind you, it is always good to start early on the Christmas stash yes? lol
Keep 'em coming!
Shanna :)

Marisa said...

Fabulous use of the sketch and a great card! yeah for the Christmas rush being over and hopefully smoother sailing ahead - no pun intended LOL!

Lisa Lara said...

Two awesome cards. I love the happy colors with the yellow bird Dawn. Happy New Year. Hope all is well with Snickers.

Vicki Burdick said...

Love this one Dawn!!!