Sunday 5 April 2015

Grateful

Hello!
Hope everyone had a nice Easter!

It was a quiet day for us. Some much needed R&R time.
I was able to get into my stamp area and do some organizing and then stamping!

I created the card below for the Featured Stamper on SCS and also for the Paper Players Challenge this week to use die cuts.
I chose to CASE Stef's card here.
I really wanted to use some of the tools that Brian had gotten for me over the past several months.
So I got busy with some distress inks and my paint brush. Once that dried I reached for some modelling paste and a stencil. 
I forgot how fun it is to get messy! LOL!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

Happy Easter Dawn girl. So happy you played in the Featured Stamper challenge today. Great case. Love how you used embossing powder.

Colleen Begley said...

This is very pretty, Dawn! Love the soft colors that you used and the paste looks great.