Saturday 23 January 2016

Make A Wish

Hello

Every single day this week I had trouble with blogger. Not sure what the issue was but I'm guessing it was ME ;)

Anyway, I have a card to share with you that I created last weekend for two challenges.
The Freshly Made Sketch and the Colour Throwdown - grey, yellow, green and orange

Links for both challenges sites are located to the right :)

I started with a piece of watercolour paper and some inks. Just blending and spritzing until I liked how they looked together. Careful not to over do it otherwise they become muddy looking. Then I used one of the pretty butterfly dies from SU.
The arrow background was created using an image from Perfect Pennants as was the sentiment.
I'm loving that new Softly Fallen embossing folder from SU too! It hasn't left my desk since it arrived.

Stamps: Perfect PennantsPaper: White, Pear Pizzaz, Ink: Tangelo Twist, Pear Pizzazz, So Saffron, Smoky SlateAccessories: Water brush, Butterfly Framelits, Softly Falling EF, Dimensionals

1 comment:

Alina said...

such a beautiful card, Dawn!