Thursday 30 June 2016

So Happy For You

Yesterday I was able to use 2 new stamp sets from the current SU! catty.

Penned & Painted and Sunshine Sayings

For years all I made were floral cards and then I started to colour with Copics. Solid stamps took a backseat in my collection. 
Now that time is not on my side I recognize the importance of having some quick and easy stamps to use :)

Had I not misplaced half of this stamp set, I would have completed this card in probably 10 minutes.
I honestly thought I'd lost my mind and had to get my husband to help me find my stamps. He found them....lol
Stuck to the bottom of my stampin' scrub pad....haha! 

I combined two Splitcoast challenges for this one.

Colour challenge and Sketch challenge

Stamps: Sunshine Sayings, Penned & Painted
Paper: White, Elegant Eggplant
Ink: Island Indigo, Elegant Eggplant, Rose Red
Accessories: Elegant Eggplant Ribbon, SU Brick Embossing Folder, Dimensionals

1 comment:

Marisa said...

Lovel mix of colours. I have been guilty of the same thing re: lost stamps - rotters have a mind of their own LOL! Glad Brian found it for you :)